“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kiss of the Week - Issue No. 024 - Will & Sonny

Today's issue of Kiss of the Week is a video instead of a quote.  I have wanted to post this for quite some time, but hadn't decided when and what series to post it on.  So I figured this one would be the best one.

How many times have you seen straight couples kissing and making love on daytime television?  Lots.  And don't lie, you watch Days of Our Lives, The Young and The Restless, or any of those other soap operas.  I used to, but haven't in several years.  But from time to time I like to catch up on the gay characters on some of these shows.  Case and point, Will Horton and Sonny Kiriakis, portrayed by Chandler Massey and Freddie Smith respectively.

On my birthday last year, November 14, the Daytime Soap Opera made history by having these characters take their relationship a little bit further.  Yep, Will and Sonny made love!  And boy, what a joy to watch.  And you thought watching straight people kissing on daytime was hot, think again. LOL.  Actually, I posted Will's first  kiss in February of last year, but it was nothing like this.  Once again, I have to commend the producers of the show for taking it this far.  so without further adieu, here's Will and Sonny sharing a kiss and more...

It's the digital age, you can find the entire episode online if you wish. This is just a clip.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Very hot and so proud of day time soap operas for making it this far. I remember when we waited for what seemed like gay eons for Luke and Noah to finally kiss and then took another two years to finally have sex....off screen. Yeah, times are changing fast and I couldn't be happier. :)

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter