“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Movies to Watch - Maybe: The Human Centipede 2

Several months ago, Ryan and I sat through a movie that was really disturbing, because we heard it was a really good film.  Come to find out, it was horrendous!  Horrendous in the sense that it was utterly disgusting!  It had to do with a mad scientist who kidnaps, and performs re-assignment surgery on two women and a man, by stitching their mouths to their asses.  It was the most disgusting film I had ever seen. If you have a queasy stomach, I don't recommend it.  It was called...
The reason I'm writing this post, is because the sequel to last year's film has been reviewed by The British Board of Film, and they have banned The Human Centipede 2 from all it's theatres.  But what could be so graphic?  Well it apparently...
follows a man obsessed with the first film—you remember, the one where the victims are surgically stitched together mouth to anus—and takes his obsession to the next level by recreating the movie.

 

The movie continues to get disgustingly graphic...



the main character at one point supposedly masturbates with sandpaper and at another point wraps barbed wire around his junk and rapes one of the women at the end of the centipede, "having become aroused by the sight of his victims being forced to defecate into each others' mouths."

What's really crazy, is the fact that the BBF has indicated that it poses a "real risk" to cinemagoers.  

You can catch the trailer to the movie down below - it's actually rather psychotic.  It doesn't show anything graphic, but it is creepy.

10 comments:

Guillermo Lopez Velis said...

Omg I was considering watching it after watching the south park episode! How bad is it?

Michael Cortes said...

i havent seen it but it sounds completely AWFUL!!!!

Elsa Gonzalez-Ortiz said...

Is it that bad

Unknown said...

If you're of the faint at heart, it's probably not for you. And I doubt part 2 will be any easier. Maybe I should say faint at tummy, just in case you get nauseous.

Unknown said...

Guillermo you're better off watching the final part of Harry Potter ;-)

Guillermo Lopez Velis said...

Eewwwwwwww I rather be subjected to real human centipede treatment than watch Harry Potter AGAIN!!! lol

Unknown said...

LMAO! We need to get together and see the final part Guillermo. We haven't seen you in ages!

Ryan said...

I actually think we should have a human centipede night and invite everyone over to enjoy dinner and a movie. We'll pass on the chocolate ice cream for desert.

Victoria Flores Fasnacht said...

I saw it ... It's just plain disturbing. Yukko !!

Victoria Flores Fasnacht said...

Wait !! There's a PART II ???

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter