“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm Not A Glee Hater, But Kurt Has To Go!

I was just getting used to the fact that the graduating class of Glee was not returning for Season 4, and looking forward to not seeing Kurt any longer. And then BAM!  The Worstest News Ever!  Yes, I know there's no such thing as "worstest," before you go correcting me.

Ugh. at first I liked him, then I didn't like him, then I did. He just pisses me off sometimes, and I'm ready for some new folks.  I mean, don't get me wrong, please keep Blaine and Sebastian on the show, they're perfect in every way. LOL.

But really, why is Ryan Murphy keeping the graduating class on the show?  Will this be the hit show's downfall from grace?  I sure hope not, but it might as well be.  First it was reported that Lea Michele would be returning back as Rachel next year, and now the give us the news that several more characters would be returning, including Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel.  Why, Dear God, why?

His character is annoying and he's not the representation of every gay boy in America.  But... I get it.  They throw in a little bit of Blaine, a dash of Sebastian and they think they have it all figured out.  NO!  That is not going to fix it.  Kurt needs to move on and let bygones, be bygones.

Read full story here.

5 comments:

Frank Argueta via Facebook said...

"Like"

Victor M. Castillo via Facebook said...

"Like"

Scott Field via Facebook said...

"Like"

mjbthird said...

I SO agree!

Ryan said...

Haters. Gay haters the lot of you. This has always been much more then just Kurt. Yes, he may be annoying, but he and his mannerisms are part of our gay community whether some of us like it or not. If we're always so quick to shun out the gays that aren't as pretty and aren't as masculine and aren't as accepted by society's standards then not only are we weaker by not standing together as a strong community, we're also no better than the straight people that judge us for being who we truly are as well. Gays like Kurt aren't giving a bad name to us gays, if anything they're the bravest of us all for refusing to let anyone's opinion change who they're gonna be. I'm not always that brave out there in public. Are you? Maybe we should all think a bit before throwing our fellow queen so easily under the big bus of HATE.

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter