“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What a Hot Mess: The Devil is Inside of You!

How this boy's mother didn't know he was gay is beyond me.  Okay, okay, I need to stop stereotyping.  But Really?

"The Devil Is Inside of You!", the mom tells her son.

But wait till you get to the good part. 

"Have you done anything with men?", she asks him.

"Everything... pretty much."  he tells her.

Then it really gets good...

"okay, I want you to repeat some things after me, okay?" she tells him.  "Look up at the sky... Now repeat this words... Jesus, I need you right now.  I need you to forgive me, for I have sinned.  The Devil is coming inside of me.  I need you to come inside of me now. With all your force."

What a Hot Mess!

The expressions are absolutely hilarious, because the son doesn't really know how to react.  He does as she asks, but it's him repeating it that makes it too strange even for him.  This happens way too often.  Once teenagers go off to college or leave home, they decide that this is the best time to tell their parents they're gay.  And who could blame them.  I would be terrified if I had to live at home with someone who hated who I was, and tried to tell me God didn't make me this way.

8 comments:

Sean Hodges via Facebook said...

"Shared this link"

Rafe Rodriguez via Facebook said...

Bahahahaha ok ok. Ok. I totally get that this is a hard thing. I really do. Been there. Gone and still going through that BUT, he doesn't repeat everything word for word and that's what makes this so funny. He stirred it to make it sound sexual lol this just killed me. I think his face was more like " why am I telling Jesus to cum at me forcefully" lol oh man. I'm sorry guy. I hope your party's come around I really do.

Rafe Rodriguez via Facebook said...

"Like"

Unknown said...

I don't think mom knew she put herself on the spot with those words.. LOL

Rafe Rodriguez via Facebook said...

‎"I need you to come in me now, very forcefully"
This is the best part. Lol

Ryan said...

We always ask how our parents could not have known that we we're gay, but seriously? You can hear the devil's lisp in every freak'n word he speaks. Okay, that was mean. I apologize. I'll admit, I do have my feminine tendencies at times too. :)

Ryan said...

When I came out to my Mom the first thing she said was, "Why are you doing this to me right now?" Not "Why?" but....why now? I asked her about this the other day and she still swears that she never knew or even suspected it when I was younger. REALLY MOM? Your first words implied if we could reschedule this event for a later date, not about how this could even be possible. You knew it was possible. You knew it was coming. If it wasn't the admiration of the "My Little Ponies'" pretty little hair or the reenactment of the smash hit "Memories" from the musical "Cats" then I don't know what else I could have done.

Ryan said...

Is this even real or staged because you just can't make this craziness up! It's sad, yes, but at the same time so frick'n hilarious. If that isn't the look of WTF then I don't know what is.

I want you to cum in me now...

....Very forcefully.

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter