“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Dog Poopy Notice Is Ready....

Yes, I will start posting this notice every so often, so that when I'm mowing the yard I don't step in a 4-pound pile of shit.  UGH.  Nothing pisses me off more than our neighbors walking their dogs and having them poop on our yard.  It doesn't help that we have a corner lot, so our lawn covers a great area.  It's called being courteous people!   

I already told Ryan I'm going to lace some steak with rat poison in it, so that when these neighbors dogs stop by, they'll munch on it and DIE!  

Okay, I'm sorry, I need to stop being cruel.  It's not the dog's fault, it's their owners.  But Jesus, when you have a mastiff or huge ass dog going on your yard, it's not a pretty site.  I've had to confront some of our neighbors, and they either throw me the finger, cuss at me, or speak in a foreign language I don't understand.  And they will continue to have their dog go on our yard for weeks on end.

The note is ready...

11 comments:

Lee Iadfgt via Facebook said...

"Like"

Lee Iadfgt via Facebook said...

Lmao!!!!!! Not funny, but terribly funny!!!!!! Needed this, thanks for the laugh!!! I'd probably rent a big dog and have them shit all over their yard, Nah Jk. Lol

Guillermo Lopez Velis via Facebook said...

"Like"

Victoria Flores Fasnacht via Facebook said...

Peteroo, just take all your chiwinnies to their yards. Have them piss and poop on everything. They shouldn't have a problem with it. Or put an electric fence. Not a cow one but a doggie . LoL. I thought you lived in a housing association where there were rules?? When we travel the country and stay at campgrounds, we have to respect and pick up our pets poops. Some people are just plain nasty.

Unknown said...

Vicky-pooh! There are rules, but you really can't control these people short of calling the cops everyday, and they're not going to come out and tell them to stop. The homeowner's association fines you for not cutting your yard, but they don't do nothing to these idiots who allow their dogs to potty on our yard. I think because the campgrounds you're staying at only have a few campers people can complain and get it taken care of right away, but in a city subdivision where there's hundreds and hundreds of properties they won't do nothing. And they're not Chiwinnies! LOL. Ryan says they are, but our neighbor said their daddy was a purebred chihuahua and I'm going to believe him until proven otherwise. LOL. And you're right, some people are nasty.

Melissa Novak via Facebook said...

"Like"

Victoria Flores Fasnacht via Facebook said...

Peteroo, I hate to tell you this but your dogs were either chemically engineered in a lab or you're blind. LOL. They are definitely chiwinnies.

Ryan Lopez via Facebook said...

My chihuahuas are not test tube babies! My love's not blind either, he's just in denial that his Duchy got knocked up by a half breed chihuahua with weenie blood. They're chiweenies for sure.

Victoria Flores Fasnacht via Facebook said...

LoL. Same thing.

Ryan said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Please do not put out the poison meat traps because knowing my babies they'll be the ones eating it, and NO, that's not acceptable collateral damage! Love you bunches. Maybe we should follow them and mount a full out chihuahua poo assault on their beautiful front lawn. They may be small but you saw what came out of little Duchy after a waffle and four pizza crusts: Pure black death. Imagine that times four, hidden amongst the grassy knoll, just waiting to be stepped in. Revenge is a dish best served cold, only this time it'll be warm....with poo......

.....CHIWEENIE POO!

Unknown said...

LOL, your comments are hilarious my love! I can't stop laughing.

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter