“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Love For Ryan

Ryan, On this Valentine's Day and every day for the rest of my life, I promise in continuing to complete your life as you have continued to complete mine.

My special message for you...

click to enlarge


Ryan,

3 months and a few days from now we will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary; an accomplishment neither you or I have ever met.

And with every year that passes us by, my love for you has never wavered. It has remained steadfast in our compassion and honesty for one another.

when I met you I found someone who not only would love me for who I was inside and out and continues to do so, but someone who made my life as incredible as it has been.

On this Valentine's Day and every day for the rest of my life, I promise I'll continue to complete your life as you have continued to complete mine.

And when the time has come for me to leave this world, I will have known that my life and the most important person in it, created a masterpiece that could never be replaced.

I love you for who and what you are.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Your's Truly,
Peter

2 comments:

Ryan said...

My love that was very sweet. Thank you so much. You know, one day we'll both grow old and though our appearances will change over time, you'll always still have the most beautiful heart of all, no matter what. Six years will be here before we know it and I can't wait. Sometimes it feels like I've known you forever when I can just look at you and immediately feel you and know what you're thinking. While other times it feels like we just met for the very first time, and I can't bare to leave you because I don't want this wonderful feeling to stop, even if it is for a few hours or so. It's unbelievable that after all this time we still think about each other throughout the day. I hope that you're okay driving to and from work and I know that you only hope that I make it home alright too. I feel so relieved when I finally hold you in my arms again.

I tell you, one day we're going to have the biggest wedding. All our friends and family, all our loved ones, will be there celebrating this magic moment with us, and though it might not be legal, it's stronger and more important to me than anything that could be on a simple piece of paper. I want to marry you, I want to have our forever home with you, I want to have no debt and a wealth of savings that can help get us everything we've ever wanted. One day I want to have kids with you too. I've seen how great a father you are, and I only hope that in the future I'm able to witness how such an amazing parent you can be to our very own children too. No matter what though, even without all of this, if something happened and we were stuck under a bridge together with our four little chihuahuas, as long as I have you, I'm happy. I'm the luckiest and most blessed man that I could ever ask to be. With you by my side we can conquer anything and everything together, I truly believe it. We will achieve all our goals and then create new ones together.....

...I hear you snoring now, ha, who couldn't, and though sometimes it can be loud and scary :) I'd be devastated if I'd have to go to bed and I didn't hear it next to me. If I didn't have you beside me. I will always worry about your health and well being and the lack of sleep you get. Thankfully tonight you did get to bed early, even though I was bitching and being selfish because you left me. I'm sorry. :( You needed some sleep and I'm glad that you're able to rest now.

Tomorrow is a whole new day. New challenges. New surprises and adventures. It's frightening and exciting all at once and I couldn't imagine going through it without you guiding me, looking out for me and advising me in all the best possible ways. I hate it when you're right all the time, but I'd rather you be right and correct me versus having me make that mistake and then learn from it the hard way. I don't know what my life would be like or where I would be now if I had never of met you. I probably would have made many mistakes like most twenty somethings, but I would have learned from them in time by like my 28th or 33rd birthday. With your experiences you got me a "jump five spaces" card and in this game of life I was able to bypass my possibly destructive 20's, even though I'm still only 26. Because of you I've been able to accomplish so much and with your continued encouragement I'll know I'll continue to do more. What I'm trying to say is this:

Thank you. You've gave me hope. You've granted me strength. You've blessed me with a devoted best friend, a trusting partner, a skilled lover and an everlasting soul mate that will continue to be part of me throughout this life as well as the next. I love you bunches forever and ever, I promise. Thank you for being my sweetheart, my beautiful love, on this very special date.

Happy Valentine's Day Peter.

Unknown said...

My love, you made me cry for what felt like hours. I couldn't help it. what you wrote was so beautiful, loving and caring. I will treasure you forever my angel.

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter