“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mind-Boggling News: Let's Play Russian Roulette With A Dog

Here's a mind-boggler for you.  You know I can never stop bitching about stupid people, but this cuts the cake.  Well.. maybe not.  I've posted some other mind-boggling news that were pretty outrageous.

Apparently drinking did little to help Russell Little with his depression Tuesday night.  Not only did the Indiana man take it upon himself to play Russian Roulette (you know - the game where 2 idiots take turns firing a gun at each other's heads with only 1 bullet in it), with his dog.  Let's see, how do I put this?

In simplest turns - The doggie won.

Of course the facts are in dispute, but this is what I grabbed from the article:
Little's wife told police he was sitting in the backyard depressed and drinking moonshine when he took a handgun and began playing Russian roulette with the pet dog at about 9 p.m.
After a couple of empty clicks aimed at the dogs head, "She said he got tired of that, then put the gun to his own head and pulled the trigger," said Capt. Jim Andrews of the South Bend Police Department.
Now the story is changing as I write this post. According to close family and friends of Little say,
Mr. Little was NOT playing Russian roulette with his dogs, he loved his dogs...nor was he drinking 'moonshine'. He was a loving and devoted father husband, friend, AND proud dog owner. He will be sorely missed and remembered fondly. - Nicole
Regardless of the outcome, this isn't good either way you look at it.  I can't imagine myself drinking and having a gun in my hand at the same time.  That's a No-No in my book.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Well at least the puppy is okay. Yeah drinking and dangerous weapons like guns.....or cars just don't really go together.

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter