“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a Hot Mess: Diving for Bin Laden

I could think of a million things to do with $400,000.  I could take a trip around the world, buy a couple of cars, and pay off our mortgage.  Hell, I'd probably still have plenty left over for a Big Mac.  But acccording to the New York Post, Bill Warren, from California chooses to do something a bit more patriotic with his money, like search for Osama bin Laden in the Arabian Sea.
"I'm doing it because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth. I do it for the world," Warren told The Daily Post.
Really Warren?  Really?  What a Hot Mess!  So, not only is it costing you $400,000 dollars to get your dumb ass to the other side of the world, you're renting a remote-controlled submarine that will cost you $1,000 a day, aaaaaaaaand renting a ship for $10,000 a day. Jesus. You need help.
"The Obama administration should have released the photo, like we did with Billy the Kid, or [John] Dillinger, or even Saddam Hussein," said Warren. "I have a Russian girlfriend, and she tells me that over there, in intelligence circles, they don't believe bin Laden's really dead."
And even if Obama had released the images of bin Laden, would it have solved anything?  No, because you idiots would have denied it was him. Then you would have found something else to bitch about. What a Hot Mess!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey really thinks he fell out of that helicopter doesn't he? Wow. Awkward.

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter