“If you can’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?” - RuPaul - - - - - - - - - - - “if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.” - John F. Kennedy - - - - - - - - - - - - “Imagine finding someone you love more than anything in the world, who you would risk your life for but couldn’t marry. And you couldn’t have that special day the way your friends do – you know, wear the ring on your finger and have it mean the same thing as everybody else. Just put yourself in that person’s shoes. It makes me feel sick to my stomach …. When I shared a picture of my tattoo on my Twitter page and said, ‘ALL LOVE is equal,’ a lot of people mocked me – they said, ‘What happened to you? You used to be a Christian girl!’ And I said, ‘Well, if you were a true Christian, you would have your facts straight. Christianity is about love.’ The debate resulted in a lot of threats and hate mail to people who agreed and disagreed with me. At one point I had to say, ‘Dude, everyone lay off.’ Can’t people have friendly debates about sensitive topics without it turning into unnecessary threats?” - Pop star Miley Cyrus on her marriage equality tattoo - - - - - - - - - - -
Loading

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Computer Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love

Can you find love online?  Yes, you can.  Look at Ryan and I.  We're at 6-1/2 years and counting. :-)

I posted this video on Facebook over a year or two ago.  Once again, it goes to show why I started blogging again.  I can't find things I posted on Facebook older than year or more.  Memories, kind words, loving comments, ridiculous shenanigans (all gone).  

Luckily, someone on Facebook posted this video online the other day, and I can store it on my blog forever.  It is absolutely adorable, never mind that the guy is hot.

Putting that aside, Jacob, the 21 year star in the video, became a YouTube sensation with over 500,000 hits within a matter of days. He uploaded the video you're about to see, as a love confession to his online friend, Anthony in sign language. It literally melted the hearts of millions within weeks!

Jacob and Anthony have been together since April, 2010, and are still madly in love. In a recent interview, they both confessed that neither is deaf or hard of hearing. Anthony says he is a fan of sign language, and wanted the opportunity to converse with the deaf. Jacob took notice of this, and took the time to learn as well, "For me, sign language is an art form. It is like teaching your hands to dance! From our very first date, Anthony and I started to learn sign language; we spent an entire evening together, discovering each other."

The beginning of the video was a completely private moment between them. Anthony remembers his reaction when he saw it for the first time: "Even if you do not know sign language, it is clear that every gesture has a sexual meaning. When I saw it, I was left speechless. He was so adorable, so personal, so beautiful ... "

Asked on why they decided to upload something so personal on the internet, they stated, "We see it as an expression of gay love, as many people try to connect gays with sex. The responses were amazing, but we do not think they were posted only because they see a delicious boy without a shirt using sign language. We think the reason it has become successful is because of the message. "

"The video means a lot to us, and has given many people the opportunity to see what real love between two boys consists of. We are glad we gave the world a chance to smile. "



and now, time for the video...

The song playing in the background is performed by Aaron & The Gays, and it's titled "Computer Sex".  Lyrics are after the jump...

Computer Sex
by
Aaron & The Gays

Computer love, love, love, love, love, love
Computer sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex
Computer
I met him online and now I'm falling in love
It's getting serious
I was hanging on MSN, Yahoo, IRC
I got an instant m-e-s-s-a-g-e
Oh yeah
This boy thought I was c-u-t-e
From my profile he'd seen on his screen
I said okay, let's make it date to chat privately
Computer love, love, love, love, love, love
Computer sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex
Computer
I met him online and now I'm falling in love
It's getting serious
Computer love, love, love, love, love, love
Computer sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex
Computer
I never thought I could find this kinda love
But now it's getting serious
Me and this guy chat into the night it seems so right
I follow on his links and showed him all my favourite websites
I met all of his online friends they were all so cool, it's true
I guess I started to fall for him right there in the chat room
And it's true, beyond that world
Is for naughty girls, yeah naughty girls
Computer love, love, love, love, love, love
Computer sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex
Computer
I met him online and now I'm falling in love
Its getting serious
Computer love, love, love, love, love, love
Computer sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex
Computer
I never thought I could find this kinda love
But now I'm getting serious
Ooh no! I never thought it come to this
Ooh no! My online experiment has come and swept me far away
In a computerized daze
It was getting late, it was time to go home
He asked me if he could stay the night in my online room
I should have told him that I was not that kind of girl, oh no!
But his smiley, I can't, was so irresistable
So it's true, i was an naughty girl in the online world, in the online world
Computer love, love, love, love, love, love
Computer sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex
Computer
I met him online and now I'm falling in love
It's getting serious
Computer love, love, love, love, love, love
Computer sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex
Computer
I never thought I could find this kinda love

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hot and sweet. Though most of the signs can be assumed, I just wish that there were subtitles involved so we could all understand the entire message. Unless it was only meant for his sweetheart, which, in turn, makes it even more precious.

Ryan said...

I saw it again and didn't hit the button accidentally this time so I could see all the subtitles. Too cute. I did guess some of them right too, lol.

I have organized my blogs with 3 days worth of postings, so if you wish to continue reading the days before that, and so forth and so forth, you can click the "Older Posts" button /\ /\ /\ right /\ up there.

There are 3 other ways you can find interesting topics to read as well.

*Clicking on any of the links under my "Favorite Categories" section on the left hand side of your screen

*Using the Google Search bar under the scrolling text.

*By choosing a date from the drop down list on the right hand side of your screen.


Hope you enjoy my daily posts, and hope to hear from you soon.

- Blade 7184 aka Peter